ad

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Workshop makeover - DIY woodworking India

Workshop makeover - DIY woodworking India

DIY Woodworking India on android
Hi everyone, welcome to DIY woodworking India. Without any delay, lets start building a  few storage units for the woodworking workshop. Tools are lying here and there, sometimes, I can't even locate my own tool! Therefore, I have thought about building 2 wall mount cabinets. Lets get into hands on.

I have a piece of abour 2.5'(feet) x 4' plywood of 18 mm thickness and a few smaller pieces of same thickness. Here goes the plan:

Figure 1

4'x1'x1' - the cabinet dimension.

Pieces:
4'x1' - 2 pieces
4'x.5' - 1 piece
1'x1' - 2 pieces

I have used circular saw to cut these pieces. Here is a video which you can refer how to cut wood pieces straight using circular saw.




Once done, join them as shown in figure 1. Use 2 inches screws so that cabinet gets a good fit. After I hang it on the wall,






I have built one smaller cabinet as well. Here are the pictures. 





Hope you like it. Please write to DIY woodworking India for more details. 

Thanks for visiting us,
Sarang

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad