ad

Monday, March 6, 2017

Miles Kangaro TS-2380 A stapler demo - DIY woodworking India

Miles Kangaro TS-2380 A stapler demo

I have bought this product today. I was looking for demo videos in internet, but I could not find any. Thats why I am writing this post. I have bought it to build photo frames. This tool can simplify the whole photo framing process, box binding etc. You need not hammer the smallest of nails now. Enjoy.

Please watch this video to know how to operate it.




At the first look, it looks solid. As there was no proper manual available with the package, it took a few minutes to figure it out how to lock/unlock the hammering lever, where to load the staples etc etc.

My first request to the manufacturer is - to provide a proper user guide along with the package.

Likes:
1) The product is very strong.
2) Safe as the handle can be locked. But I will still believe it can be safer if there is a 2nd level safety lock as well, else a simple push unlocks the handle.
3) Rubber in the handle makes it comfortable to hold.
4) Adjustable knob for controlling the force/penetration.
5) Easy to operate,

Dislikes:
As of of now, no. I will use it for sometime and will come back with detailed review.


If you like the post, please share.

Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad