ad

Friday, March 3, 2017

Bosch GSB 500 RE professional demo - DIY woodworking India

Bosch GSB 500 RE professional demo - DIY woodworking India  

I still remember the time when I was building a small toy car out of wood in my old school days. I was looking for a small driller at that time to make holes into the wheels. Even to make the circular wheels, I was searching a way to make circle in wooden board. At that time, I got hold of a small 9 volt DC motor which I used for making the circles. It felt really good at that time. These days when I have started woodworking, first thing I bought was a drilling machine. Its Bosch GSB 500 RE professional. I ordered it through machpowertools.com at that time. Now-a-days, its available in amazon, flipkart and various other online shopping portals.

The drill kit come with a great package.

  • Drilling machine
  • Drill bits - for wood, hss and concrete
  • Spirit level
  • Plier
  • Hammer
  • Measuring tape
  • Sliding adjustable spanner 
  • Cutter
  • Screw driver bits 
  • Screws
If I am missing anything, I will add them later. Lets watch the demo now. 


Hope it helps. I will post the link to buy this drill kit soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad